Recipes of Jamaica
Chicken Curry Jamaica
- 1- 3lbs Chicken
- 2 Tablespoons Curry Powder
- Onion, Garlic, Thyme, Black Pepper.
- Lemon Juice
- Clean, skin and cut chicken in small pieces, then wash with lemon juice.
- Drain, season with curry, onion, thyme, garlic, peppers, salt and allow to marinate.
- In a skillet pour 3 tablespoon of oil. Let oil heat but not too hot.
- Add chicken and cook until done.
- Serve over white rice.
We welcome submissions of Jamaican recipes and articles on Jamaican food as well as your personal adventures and experiences in Jamaica. Submit your Jamaican recipes, Jamaican food and adventure articles using our standard submission form.