Recipes of Jamaica
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- 1- 3lbs Chicken
- Jerk Sauce
- Lemon Juice
- Clean, skin and cut chicken in medium sized pieces, then wash with lemon juice.
- Rub chicken with the Jerk seasoning.
- Be sure to rub under skin and in cavities.
- Marinate overnight.
- Grill at lowest possible setting over a low fire until done.
- Use pimento branches mixed with charcoal in the barbecue grill to enhance the flavor.
- Chop meat into pieces, and serve traditionally with bread
We welcome submissions of Jamaican recipes and articles on Jamaican food as well as your personal adventures and experiences in Jamaica. Submit your Jamaican recipes, Jamaican food and adventure articles using our standard submission form.